The Student News Site of Riverside Prep Middle School

Knightly News

Knightly News

Knightly News

Riverside Prepatory’s Podcast

Did you know Riverside Prep Middle School has a podcast? I’m guessing you didn’t since many people haven’t known about it. This article aims to promote our new podcast and give you all the latest updates about it. This podcast will talk about many things, this may include new updates about our school or some of your suggestions. To get some of your suggestions you can leave comments on our post on rp.knightly.news, or you can send a private DM.

Our podcast is fascinating and will have the latest topics. For more updates or information on our podcast, you can contact the people in charge of this cast. This may include Victor Duarte, Sydney Car, Jesslyn Zarate, and Serece Ochoa. To find out more about our podcast you can visit Spotify rpms podcast.

Although we don’t have many podcasts you can always send in requests for more podcasts. If you liked these podcasts and want more updates make sure to follow us on Instagram and Spotify. Another way would be to ask the people listed in the podcast team. They are working the hardest they can, I hope there will be many more podcasts to come. Lastly, once again our Instagram is rp.knightly.news, our Spotifydx]’[0op is RPMS podcast, and for last our TikTok, which is rpms_daily_posts